Training 'Interview techniques'
This training tailored to your organization's needs? Contact us
How do you learn to communicate effectively and stay focused in an interview? How do you convey your expertise in a comprehensive way ? How do you make a point using clear arguments? You will learn in this workshop.
The following topics are covered in the interview and conversation techniques training:
- Optimal preparation for the interview: objectives and approach
- The importance of active listening and an open attitude
- Positive and convincing body language: facial expression, mirroring, eye contact
- Asking questions: types of questions and pitfalls
- Connecting with the other person, the key to success
- Structure of the conversation or interview: staying in control
- Dealing with stress, uncertainty, suggestive or unclear questions
- Communicating convincingly and with impact
- Ending the conversation or interview professionally and positively
The workshop is intended for anyone who deals with interviews, executives andmanagers, executives and professionals, communicators and spokespeople, academics and experts ... can benefit from this workshop.
In addition to offering a theoretical framework, the training includes the exchange of experiences and the use of various work formats. These are individual assignments, group assignments and self-reflection. This makes the training interactive, dynamic and very practical.
The workshop will help you communicate your message effectively and efficiently. You will learn:
- how you can prepare for an interview
- how you can focus on your core message
- how to convey your message concisely
- how to make your expertise accessible to a wide audience
- how you can defend your position in a critical conversation
- how to deal with stress during an interview
This training is also available as personal coaching, in-company training or compact workshop.
Contact us for more information.