Change is an unstoppable force that is all around us and is happening all the time. Organisations need to adapt in order to respond to changes in their environment, which are driven by customer demand, advances in technology or the requirements of new legislation, to name just a few.
Change processes in organisations often come up against resistance and too rarely they lead to the expected outcomes.
In this constantly evolving context, this hands-on training will help you how to deal with change.
During this change management training workshop, you will learn how to:
- Understanding of the concept of change and its types
- Define your own personal attitudes to change
- Managing the feelings of resistance or fear of change.
- Implement the key steps to managing change
- Develop personal coping strategies for coping with change
- Prepare for change and know the positive outcomes of accepting it.
- Analyse the attitude to change of those involved in a change process
- Develop a range of skills to successfully help manage change in an organisation