Training 'Marketing for non-specialists'
This training tailored to your organization's needs? Contact us
This practice-oriented training course will offer you a solid basic knowledge of marketing and will make you acquainted with the various marketing tools and techniques. Starting from numerous cases and relevant practical examples, you will acquire an indispensible insight into the 'how' and 'what' of successful marketing strategies.
In this practice-oriented course, you will learn about the origins of a successful marketing approach. You will also learn why marketing is so important in management, regardless of whether you work for a profit-making company, a government agency or a non-profit organisation. You will also learn which steps you should take in order to perfectly align your offer to the needs of your customers, users or members.
- The marketing concept and the different partial aspects
- Strategic marketing policy: step-by-step plan
- SWOT-analysis, market research, pricing, communication mix and branding
- Direct and interactive marketing - Monitoring and budget planning
- 17.00u End
This training is aimed at anyone requiring further insight into the basic concepts and techniques of marketing. More in particular: newcomers in a marketing function, commercial staff members searching for a global vision on marketing and employees who are developing towards a commercial function.
Prior to the training course, a written intake is provided, so that the training can be maximally adapted to the needs and expectations of the participants.
At the end of the day, you are able to talk about marketing-related issues with your marketing colleagues, and you'll even be capable of implementing the concepts of marketing in your strategic decisions and to analyse your product or service in a structured way, in function of your goals and target group. In this interactive workshop, you get to work immediately, through practical exercises, feedback to your daily work situation and through concrete cases. You will quickly learn to understand the various marketing tools and techniques and to put them into practice. In addition, you will learn to make connections between the different marketing principles, in order to disclose extra information and new insights.
Thanks to this result-oriented training, you will be able to:
- Conduct a SWOT-analysis of your company, product, service or organisation.
- Chart your target group by means of analysis, market research and other research
- Commercially position a product, brand or service, with the desired 'branding'
- Develop a successful promotion campaign or communication strategy
- Determine the choice of the communication channels required
- Develop and implement a solid marketing plan